There are, of course, numerous massive upcoming projects in the works on the NYC real estate landscape this year, and here are seven special ones due this Fall that were covered in-depth in a recent NY Post article written by Steve Cuozzo:
1. Two World Trade Center by Larry Silverstein
2. The East Midtown Rezoning brought to you by the Department of City Planning
3. One Vanderbilt being built next to Grand Central Terminal
4. 28 Liberty Street and 550 Madison Avenue owned by Olayan America, which is based in Saudi Arabia
5. The Marseillaise, which will feature a Thomas Heatherwick sculpture worth $200,000,000
6. Second Avenue Subway, a $4.5 billion MTA project scheduled to open Dec. 2016
As an intrinsic part of the NYC real estate scene, TOWN Residential has built its solid reputation on specializing in leasing and selling all kinds of properties, both residential and commercial.
TOWN Residential has successfully secured its position as the leading firm in the vast New York luxury real estate services field. They have easily accomplished this simply by proving to the public that they can provide customer service that is superior to other firms and all in just five years of doing business in the NYC real estate market.
A diverse team of true professionals is at the core of TOWN Residential and they have a wealth of combined NYC real estate experience and consummate knowledge under their belts. They have received a number of impressive accolades, including one of the Top 50 Best Places to Work in New York City, as well as the Best Firm to Work. The Town Residential luxury real estate apartments are located conveniently in some of NYC’s most progressive neighborhoods like Astor Place, the heart of the Financial District, the Flatiron Building, and the Gramercy Park neighborhood.